Do You Drink Enough H20?
By Stefano Chiriaco | Categories: NUTRITION | No Comments on Do You Drink Enough H20?
Do you drink enough h20?
You are probably hitting the coffees hard since you are a busy Dad, but that isn’t going to be a good source of hydration since it’s also a diuretic meaning it dehydrates you.
Drinking enough water is a struggle for most people, but when you know the importance of making sure you hit your daily quota, you might start thinking a little differently.
Here are our top 5 reasons why water should be more of a priority in your life
- Your body can often mistake hunger for thirst, meaning you can suppress those cravings by having a large glass of water, plus it boosts your bodies ability to eliminate fat cells. If you are looking to trim down around the mid section, this is a great strategy to keep full.
- It actually relieves fatigue so grabbing a bottle of water over an espresso might be just the ticket. The reason for this is due to the drop in blood volume so the heart has to work harder to pump oxygenated blood around.
- Being dehydrated is scientifically proven to improve your mood and ability to think, its to do with your cognitive function. That is pretty important if you want to perform well at work and be a better Dad and husband.
- It removes toxins from the body by promoting kidney function, promotes better digestion of food and relieves constipation since the body doesn’t have to pull water back out of your stools, making them hard to pass.
- It reduces headaches and migraine occurrence, so if you are working long hours this is a great way to make sure your day isn’t as taxing mentally.
If you find it hard to get enough fluids, then start by buying a large bottle of water per day and make a commitment to finish it, having it around is a constant reminder of how much you have actually had.
Want some help with your nutrition, training or mindset? Join my free Facebook community to get your questions answered today, click here!