Why you must have a goal to be successful
Dads, you have to set goals to turn a dream into a reality, and the action you take on those goals will determine whether you will be successful or fail.
What are you looking to achieve in your life right now?
To drop 5-10 pounds? to exercise more so you have more energy? to be able to play with your kids without feeling drained? To look and feel incredible to enjoy life more? It all starts with a goal.
Here are 5 reasons why you should have one
- Without a goal, you are going to be a victim of your day, reacting to the events which unfold around you. Treat your direction in life very much like a marksman and be proactive; aim, shoot and move towards your destination.
- Goals are an indicator of how close, or far away you are from where you want to be, this should be looked at as feedback so you can either carry with current strategies because they are working, or change things for a better result.
- Goals give you motivation as they are the very foundation of your inner drive. It gives you something specific to focus on which will lead you to take action due to the pay off at the end, creating energy and excitement.
- Goals give you a strong sense of well being, the satisfaction you will get from achieving your goal is simply incredible to experience. Having a sense of direction and purpose is one of the most important things you can do.
- Goals help you achieve your potential in life as without them, you would simply stay in your comfort zone, preventing you from personal growth and achieving great things that you can be proud of.
Always make sure your goals are as big as your dreams, because dreams may not come true in life, but real tangible goals do.
Write down on a piece of paper what you want to achieve this month and stick it on your wall to get focused, prepared and started.
If you are serious about transforming your health, energy, mindset and body confidence then take the 5 Day Ultimate Dad Challenge by PRESSING HERE