Last updated: May 15, 2018
on the https://www.ultimatedadtransformation.com/ website (the “Service”). By
regarding cookies and further information about cookies.
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your web browser by a website you
visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a
third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service
more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on
your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session
cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in
your web browser.
* To enable certain functions of the Service
* To provide analytics
* To store your preferences
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different
types of cookies to run the Service:
the way the Service behaves or looks, such as a user’s language preference
on the Service.
* Accounts-related cookies. We may use accounts-related cookies to
authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. We may use
these cookies to remember information that changes the way the Service
behaves or looks, such as the “remember me” functionality.
* Analytics cookies. We may use analytics cookies to track information how
the Service is used so that we can make improvements. We may also use
analytics cookies to test new advertisements, pages, features or new
functionality of the Service to see how our users react to them.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies
to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and
through the Service, and so on.
What are your choices regarding cookies
If you’d like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you
might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to
store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
* For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google:
* For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from
* For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla:
* For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple:
* For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web
Where can you find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
* AllAboutCookies: <http://www.allaboutcookies.org/>
* Network Advertising Initiative: <http://www.networkadvertising.org/>